Net Records offers powerful websites that you can update yourself. Though we charge a fraction of what someone might charge you to build them from scratch, these aren’t templates: every design is bespoke to you and your brand.
Each site includes:
- Bespoke Design: Exclusive to you, based on what you tell us you like and want
- Content Management: Simply edit your own text, images and videos
- Photo Gallery: Show who’s been at your events – or you in action
- Gig/Event Diary: What’s on soon and where you’ll be
- News/Blog: Keep your fans and followers up to date
- User Registration: Capture email addresses and share exclusive content with fans
- Social Media Sharing: Get the word out to Facebook and Twitter
For each site we charge you £500 up front to get it designed and set up, and then £50 each month to keep it running: that includes hosting, configuration, domain name services (DNS) and any other techy bits that you don’t want to get involved with.
You can also purchase or select other features to add to your site, such as:
- DIY Forms: Create unlimited competitions or add online guest-list registration
- Email Newsletter: Drag and drop to build newsletters and send them out to fans*
- YouTube Channel: Automatically pull in your vids from YouTube to the site
- Soundcloud Feed: Pull in your latest tunes and stream them from your site
- Ad Revenue: Ads could offset your site costs or even earn you money!*
- Music Store: Sell your digital tunes through your site*
We are constantly looking at new features to add, so let us know if there’s other things you’d like to see in this list. (Features with a * are coming soon).
If you like the sound of this and want to find out more, or just to get us cracking on a bespoke site for you, then get in touch today.
Net Records has agreed a deal with top music photographer Alyson Blanchard to give its customers access to her talents at a practical price. Just £299 buys Net Records customers a half day shoot and post-production, leaving you with a full portfolio of perfect snaps for your website.
Net Records today launched its exclusive website and iPhone offering for music makers and music shakers. Net Records puts the power of digital promotion into the hands of bands, DJs, music producers, clubs and record labels with easy-to-use tools at a price that makes sense.